Friday, January 18, 2019

Volatile Waves Of Emotions

Volatile Waves Of Emotions
© Surazeus
2019 01 18

Savor those volatile waves of emotions
that hurl you laughing at abyss of death
for we must ride these anxious tides of hope
that carry us far from womb of desire.

Each wave of passion that spews from your heart
will carry you closer to your paradise
with seething joy from sorrowing despair
that makes you feel so alive with sweet love.

Intense compassion for each living soul
motivates progress over sea of death
so laugh with joy at each wild undulation
that lifts our minds high toward ecstatic truth.

Harsh buzz of anxiety jolts through brains
of weird perceptions to reveal strange truth
that lust for pleasure burns from fear of death
to animate our joyful song for life.

Savor those waves of volatile emotions
that propel us singing on sea of death
to channel passion of arrogant faith
which animates our play on stage of fame.

I walk around silent trees in dark forest,
to chase rainbow wind of volatile faith,
who reach out fingers of timeless compassion
that jolt my spirit awake with weird truth.

While walking with hot crowd of nameless strangers
I feel psychic energy from each brain
tangle my vision with one thousand voices
through fractured cacophony of false faith.

Through spells of action I hum into words,
I harmonize opposing thoughts of faith
to weave new world view in sweet melody
that merges ambition with selfless love.

Savor those waves of volatile emotions
which spin propellers of exploding hearts
to channel passion of elaborate truth
in holy scripture of my testament.

When I was unsure of my place in life,
I looked away from dominating eyes
then talked to trees about human desire
to breed children who devour fruit from trees.

I write my visions on water of rivers
that flow in cycles of aquatic change
through revelation of new testament
that I compose from molecules of truth.

When I feel anxious from despair of death
I flush its energy through my frail body,
then navigate new way through maze of lust
to give fruit from my tree to every soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment