Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Love Earth Embodies In Us

Love Earth Embodies In Us
© Surazeus
2019 01 08

When I gaze long in your cerulean eyes
I see the teeming garden of the world
spiral roots down into heart of the Earth
and spread branches to drink sweet drops of rain.

I want to walk with you in grove of trees
where sunlight sparkles in clear drops of rain
forever beyond blank boundary of death,
holding hands as we kiss for eternity.

Ten thousand years over ten thousand miles
I search the changing world to find the gate
back to the secret garden of your heart,
but our paradise eludes my desire.

Though I sit alone in the secret room,
mapping history of my quest for your love,
I feel you always glowing in my heart,
ghost of my desire haunting me in silence.

When I gaze deep in your cerulean eyes
I sense your secret soul behind your words
vibrating with sweet melody of trust
consistent with sparkles of river flow.

I want to hold you in my aching arms
and feel the endless pulsing of your heart
as we embrace to taste our streaming souls
that spiral till we lie tangled in love.

Slow flutter of butterfly wings on flowers
reminds me of the way you look at me
with sly flirtatious grin of flashing eyes
the moment we kiss and become one soul.

Walking together on long road of life,
we hold hands under eternal blue sky,
forever flowing on warm beams of light
as conscious love Earth embodies in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment