Monday, January 14, 2019

Lightning Strike Of Anxiety

Lightning Strike Of Anxiety
© Surazeus
2019 01 14

When I realize anxiety consists
of hot energy surging through my flesh,
I channel quick urgency of its flow
to fuel my actions of aggressive faith
so I can navigate my cautious progress
forward through maze past illusions of lust.

When I walk city streets crowded with strangers,
who are seeking victims, lovers, or friends,
I keep mental radar on high alert
that warns me through flash of anxiety
when predators begin to stalk my path
in hunt to dominate my fertile womb.

I want to control my life narrative
so role I play, with each deed I perform
and each word I speak, is based on new script
I compose to design my character
so I am my own unique archetype,
starring in this life borne from my free will.

I am the star in movie of my life
so I will not play bit role in your life,
except to support you as equal friend,
providing you help in your hour of need,
while I pursue my creative endeavors
to compose consistent scripture of truth.

Sudden lightning strike of anxiety
motivates me to rise from lethargy
and act according to vision of truth,
performing deeds that will cause good effects
based on analysis of natural laws
so I will create rather than destroy.

Since my body belongs to me alone
I will decide trajectory of its fate,
controlling process of my private actions
so I become the type I want to play,
independent entity with fierce mind
who may bear children with man I admire.

Each day I sit at my computer desk,
analyzing data from information
to track progress of our company mission,
then I go home to write fantasy novels
about the princess becoming the wizard
who rides dragons and defeats evil tyrants.

Instead of letting anxiety crush
my young spirit when I became a woman,
I grasped reins on the dragon of desire
and steered its psychic energy of hope
to occupy the garden of my dream
so I live free in Heaven I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment