Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Meaningless Riddles Of Truth

Meaningless Riddles Of Truth
© Surazeus
2019 01 01

The monarch butterfly from Yucatan
migrates around cracked asteroid of my heart,
unburdened by the guilt of frozen thought
more fragrant than forgotten summer night.

The lake where I played when I was a child
without the name bestowed by secrets stars
now shimmers behind the tall barbed-wire fence
erected by vast government of fools.

I walk around the grocery store at midnight,
measuring the flavor of sweet tangerines,
melons, and berries to remember why
empires rise and fall on blooming of fruit.

I dig roots of trees from the rancid soil
among rustling leaves of ancient fruit trees
to carve network of roads from silent woods
where angels dance on centrifugal force.

Emerging from self-portrait of the Christ,
I walk among indifferent trees of time
where famous paintings shimmer in soft mist
like blinking traffic lights we all ignore.

Conspiring with Fairy Queen of Star Lake,
I breathe wild-winged words of eloquent ghosts
who tell me tales of every soul who lived
before we wingless angels learned to talk.

She holds the porcelain cup of my skull
so one thousand arms grow out of my chest
and writhe quick as snakes in the Tree of Life
to whistle flute spells through wounds in my heart.

She draws ten thousand squares within the square
till vibrant sphere of the blazing sun glows
with flashing flames that blink ten billion eyes
who dream me parallelogram through time.

The longest straight line through infinity
curves wide around the spiraling White Whole
that might connect my brain with flashing nerves
to every conscious being who ever lives.

The formula for bodies falling far
in boundless space from Glow Cloud of Our Mind
recalculates path through radiant crevasse,
stretched tensile taut in space between two waves.

My see-through body floats above your sea
because I fall through space ten thousand years
with every forward thrust of spinning Earth
so I become your shimmery water ghost.

My naked shadow shoots deep in your sea
conceptual angels who create new forms
to organize wild flashing molecules
in human bodies who stand up and sing.

Now in glass boat of starlight I sail home
beyond our thirty seas of dreaming eyes,
unchanged by clocking spiral through my brain
to calculate strange way of power we play.

Now here on featureless plain of nowhere
I map sunlight and shadow of straight curves
because my twisting tongue is river song
that vibrates white from heart of spinning worlds.

God rises from sea waves at dawn to laugh
weird music of ethereal counterpoint
because each silent pause between our words
reveals eternal truth that none can taste.

God wears clear mask of water so I see
translucent souls of every brain that wakes
to blossom from dark tangled genes of lust
so we become ourselves in quiet homes.

Remember, you will die, she sings to me,
so you must work to maintain liberty
of free will agency against the greed
of every tyrant who enslaves our hearts.

Remember why sunlight on water sings
weird riddles of integrity through faith
so when Death calls us from the Cave of Dreams
we can answer how stairs well into space.

I sing quick string of altered flashing light
to line vast mirror with my radiant brain,
exquisite emptiness through pulsing eyes
designing paradise where children play.

I sing transcendent flowers of shattered skies
to lead light-seekers far beyond stone walls
of bombed cathedrals where our hearts still beat
false rhymes of spells old witches calibrate.

Exiled from paradise that fails to change,
I change appearance of my mirror face
to play each hero in forgotten myths
whose names were long-ago erased from books.

Ostracized from church I burned to the ground,
I build new church with skulls of nameless gods
to write whole history of our Underworld
so we remember ghosts in morning mist.

On endless quest to find the Holy Grail,
I stop and stare at girl on city street
who ravels red hawk back inside my heart
so I become the angel of the truth.

On timeless journey back to paradise,
I hold hands with the true bride of my hearth
who weaves words to program my brain neurons
so I sing meaningless riddles of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment