Thursday, January 17, 2019

I Do What I Will

I Do What I Will
© Surazeus
2019 01 17

Legends present heroes of the social code
who walk about the land to battle slavers
to protect people and communities
from oppression of criminals and tyrants
by fighting for the rights of average people
to live their way according to free will.

Heroes are loners, duos, gangs, or armies,
the lone warrior, the dynamic duo,
the gangs of eccentric individuals
who assist the bold charismatic leaders,
and the god-like generals of giant armies
who found dynasties of arrogant kings.

Strong men assert social force of their will
to support the rights of individuals
who contribute to their communities
by working for their own private success,
so they confirm their soul with self-control,
their liberty within confines of law.

I follow my own way on road of life
and fight for right to assert my free will,
then join with others fighting against tyrants
to ensure free will of all citizens
who work together to produce good food,
so I do what I will if I harm none.

No comments:

Post a Comment