Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Silver Music Of My Rain

Silver Music Of My Rain
© Surazeus
2019 01 22

The shadow on the kitchen table smiles
fractured elements of happiness smeared
colorful across the desolate mind
when my children disappear in the world.

I wish I could say your love anchors me
to stay connected to the flow of time
but I anchor myself through the wild sea
progressing through the spiral of each day.

I walked away from home so long ago,
never knowing if my mother cried or not,
that I now dwell far beyond vale of tears
where I played joyfully along the river.

The apple on the kitchen table hums
weird melody of carefree nonchalance
while shadowy faces dance through sunlight
to jolt my body with pleasure of death.

We always know unspoken reason why
strangers pretending to be friends take back
gifts of their hearts with gesture of contempt
when we march to protect our right to water.

From puzzle of memories I gather quickly,
I might assemble world view where I play
important role in drama of the crown
that glitters unworn in castle of ravens.

Inside crowded cities on the east coast
generous bullies in elegant suits rule
schools where new generations learn the game
of racial domination to build empire.

Away from cities controlled by bank bullies,
we ride wagons to nameless wilderness
where nothing but blue sky and rugged hills
wait to reveal wealth hidden in our shadows.

I leave behind the intense competition
for wealth and fame in vast cities of stone
to stand mute on shore of the shining lake
and taste sweet silver music of my rain.

Enormous mountain of sharp rock and ice
reflects immortal spirit of my heart
when I meditate on meaning of life
I invent to narrate my wanderings.

Moving forward through vast maze of desire
I stumble nowhere in random progression
to climb over high walls of paradise
where I now reign by accident of fate.

The sunlight on the kitchen table sings
timeless riddles that reveal how hot air
expands to fill my heart balloon with love
so I can fly to find your paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment