Friday, January 18, 2019

Ripples On The Water

Ripples On The Water
© Surazeus
2019 01 18

Why should I lament that after I die
I will be forgotten by dreaming minds,
and my name, unrecorded in the books
of chronicles about heroes and fools,
will vanish in breath of indifferent wind
to sing my thoughts as ripples on the water?

Weird darkness of horror at flash of death,
that demolishes the dreams of our minds,
shimmers under our daily happiness
of busy actions when we produce food
we share with friends at the table of tales,
and tell each our our hopes for success.

We gather every day at this round table
and tell each other how we walked the way
of obligation to sustain fierce love
connecting our souls to strangers we know
well enough to accept the names they claim
equal to faith for tasting precious truth.

Your familiar faces bind my wild soul
to solid foundation of this frail world
with mask of absolution that conceals
anxiety of influence which floods
heart of darkness with light forged by huge stars
so I can live my wild and precious life.

Fractured light of our eternal blue sky
mirrors my nameless personality
which I project at strangers who reveal
quick vibrant energy which motivates
my heart to tell you everything I feel
so we bond in this hour of soul exchange.

Knowing Death will annihilate my body
and obliterate all memory of my name,
I channel energy of anxious fear
to fuel progress through waste land of despair
so I conserve principles of weird faith
when I regenerate my flashing soul.

Facing blankness of death inside my heart,
deep as abyss of nothingness we are,
I turn and search for the stranger to love,
so we can copulate by flowing stream,
which will reincarnate, again in flesh,
immortal soul of genes in our new child.

Time will obliterate our bodied spirits
unless we find sweet lover of our hopes
to transform our bodies in one new body
who will regenerate our ancient souls
preserving memories of our active force
so our children will live after we die.

I see your face in ripples on the water,
sweet stranger I love who walks by my side,
and silently share progress of desire
on endless winding road of this weird life,
together in shining air of soft words
yet so far apart in dreams of the light.

I write letters in dry dust of the world
to record visions that flash through my eyes,
hoping my children for ten thousand years
will see this same vision of soul rebirth,
then regenerate our immortal soul
through new bodies with strangers they will love.

Yet same expanding sun that forges light
sustaining conscious life on spinning globe
will swallow this sphere of water and wind,
and scatter these molecules of our brains
to flash dismembered far in blank abyss
of timeless nothingness from which we sprang.

Beamed from beating pulse of the great White Whole,
we all evolve from swirling sea of light,
then play our wild and precious lives of love
ten thousand generations of bright minds,
perceiving sweet transcendent truth of hope,
and then submerge back into sea of light waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment