Thursday, January 24, 2019

I Worship Atoms

I Worship Atoms
© Surazeus
2019 01 24

Strange laughter of the broken heart is light
as water trickling over river stones.
I want to run with the horse of my heart
to explore the curving world of wild light
that wakes shadows in grove of singing trees.
We pretend to be what we want to be,
different from what we are by random fate.
I linger day-dreaming at garden gate.

I peer close at bright jewel of second sight.
I cannot resurrect from fractured bones
immortal soul of Earth on half-drawn chart.
I watch birds prophesy through swirling flight
secret of nectar designed by swift bees
who teach slaves how to fight for liberty.
After I climb over the locked gold gate
I assemble the puzzle of my fate.

The sun always watches me every day,
observing my routine with silent smile.
I wonder if the sun that glows so warm
is one giant eye that creates the world
by weaving our memories from mute desire.
I sit under the fruit tree of safe trust
and scratch my skin that tingles from sun rays.
I chase your laughter through our flower maze.

We worship eternal power of warm light
in jewels shimmering with ten thousand eyes.
We worship elegant grace of swift wind
in horses galloping among fruit trees.
We worship tribal elders who have died,
telling again the stories they told us.
We worship the son of the emperor
who sits on the mountain to watch the world.

I stop worshipping the gems of the land,
the animals we hunted to consume,
the ancestral founders of our great tribe,
the emperor who ruled the world empire,
the son of dead kings who died for our sins,
and the priests who speak for the son of god.
I worship atoms that compose all things,
beamed by the sun to animate our souls.

I organize all knowledge of the world
in simple world view where all changing forms
are structures of atoms that interact
according to laws of thermodynamics
which activate myth-visions of our brains.
I wonder why apples fall to the ground?
Horses graze on lush grass in swirling breeze
as I sit silent under apple trees.

The hills where trees rustle in cool lake breeze
and the valleys where sparkling rivers flow
vanish from vision of my eyes when I
become incandescent shimmer of truth
that spirals vibrating from the White Whole.
I float invisible in vast abyss
that twirls around and around in my brain
so I become the song of silver rain.

These verbal formulas of singing light
program your brains to envision the world
spiraling forever around the sun
that weaves our planet from atomic souls.
Your laughter ringing through grove of fruit trees
draws me to sit at your side by the river.
We dream each other with eyes of the soul,
and make love to recreate the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment