Friday, January 18, 2019

Make Love With The Sun

Make Love With The Sun
© Surazeus
2019 01 18

The sun beams rays which penetrate the Earth,
piercing thick abyss of the swirling sea
to activate rings of carbon that weave
coils of genes which spiral into small cells
sparked by light to open clear eye of love
who dreams the universe from the White Whole.

Evolving huge from fish to mouse to human,
I sit outside the building where I work
after eating lunch of sandwich and juice
to gaze at the sun that shimmers pale gold
at the crotch of thick rain clouds in the sky,
and feel desire to make love with the sun.

I want to embrace warm breast of the sun
and penetrate her womb of flashing light
to fertilize huge egg of conscious life
so blazing sphere of helium bulges pregnant
with ten thousand planets teeming with life
of organic creatures woven from carbon.

How arrogant I am, frail human soul,
desiring to fertilize our sun goddess
who beams particles of light from hot lust
and weaves our world from quick spiraling waves
with flashing atoms which pulse in my brain
so I can dream this humorous blasphemy.

I am small fragile flare of the great sun,
glowing for my brief hour on spinning globe
that spirals recklessly on flashing wings
through boundless void of possibility
to merge mirror multiverse in one mind
who always wakes vast inside my pea brain.

So though I sit here, small inside frail flesh,
I feel affinity with our sun goddess
who always watches me through her bright eye
with indifferent love for fleeting success
past my failure to become the whole world
though I spew spell-wording songs in her wind.

My brain spews seeds of visions in word songs
that sprout from humorous soil of dreaming brains
and bloom flowers of truth in fields of world views
so sun-sparked bees brew honey from their spells
which propagate concepts of surreal faith
to flash beacon of truth over sea of fear.

Our heads flash as beacons of our weird truths
so we follow each other across sea
of aching despair to find paradise
we design from waste land of tangled hopes,
then sit together under Tree of Life
and share our experience of the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment