Saturday, January 26, 2019

Ghost Your Words Leave Behind

Ghost Your Words Leave Behind
© Surazeus
2019 01 26

Look deep beyond veiling shadow of night
and you will see ghost your words leave behind
revealed by day that will never exist
to wind our hearts in wings of ceaseless flight.

Sad bells of fleeting hours toll over town
where fluttering leaves of fruitless trees explain
why evening twilight bleeds away vain joy
to fracture mirror frail of mirthless mask.

Time lost beyond far hills of sunless wind
packs pulsing beat of quaint melodious spell
which animates my aching heart with hope
so see again her face I long forgot.

Still riding in swift car on black highway,
I see high mountain over misty hills
while people gather in round church at noon
to sing about the coming of the king.

I write short letter on the pure white sheet,
explaining how my love is deep sea fish
that flashes light bulb dangling from its head
so I can blaze my way through sunless gloom.

I, a leaf falls, in loneliness of one,
eternal oneliness of countless trees
sprouting from thick rancid soil of my heart
to keep me company with our new moon.

I carry your heart with me in my heart
to fate whatever moon is meant to flash
through deepest secret of our singing sun
in mute wonder that keeps all stars apart.

When if becomes is at magical hour
the three-eyed girl in gown of clouds gives me
flower of mystery plucked from heart of death
I calculate one snow-white afternoon.

All whiteness spirals so our planet blooms
when timeless light breathes primal dream of bells
from afterglow of gold upfloating moon
beyond immeasurable death reborn soon.

We soulless wraiths proclaim substance of love
to kiss sunlight of living death reformed
where weight of freedom equals flight of faith
so we live twice our time forever now.

Since timeless ache of numerated swirls
releases puzzle proving how waves beam
on spiral wings from White Whole of my soul
I count each leaf that falls from Tree of Words.

Now clever voice of death hides fragile flower
that blooms from fractured corpse of my one soul
so strange spontaneous Earth conceals my mind
nowhere to record tale of each dead soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment