Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Glow Cloud Of My Faith

Glow Cloud Of My Faith
© Surazeus
2019 01 30

While wandering in Library of Lost Souls
I find the book that details my whole life
so, as wild ocean waves obliterate
transcendent beauty of our fantasies,
I watch my sorrows bleed in flashing rain
that washes all my memories to the sea.

I see myself performing in those scenes
I choose to remember because the light
of faithful truth, that beams from deep abyss
of hunger, reveals effect of each cause
that ripples from each word my tongue projects
to beam my face on the divine Glow Cloud.

Reflecting features of my general face
to cast focused authority of truth
that illuminates timeless flash of atoms,
the Glow Cloud shining over your strange land
perceives unspoken secrets of your soul
that grow from seeds you bury in your heart.

I open fingers and chant spell of truth
to beam time-animated globe of Earth
presenting path of their aggressive quest
each person navigates through maze of fears
and note how my own path weaves cosmic soul
in matrix of our vibrant mortal souls.

What type of character in classic myth
glows bright through mask of my generic face,
expressed by moral quality of love
that flows from fountain of my aching heart
so I know if my existence is good
when my acts create rather than destroy?

I sit at round table in house I built
and touch ripe apple in the wooden bowl,
remembering how we first found tree of life
glowing green by river of hungry hope,
then walked ten thousand miles west to explore
how sunlight causes trees to sprout from gloom.

While I gaze at spinning globe of our world
I watch paths of organic creatures flow
in rivers of desire along swift streams,
and wonder how we spread across the land
like tree roots that convert foul muck of death
to dew-bright apples hanging from the sky.

I walk outside my ruined house of stone
and stand on river shore in timeless sun
to stare at frail skeleton of my horse
I met when we were both still young and spry,
and smile at memory of her glowing eyes
when she first let me slide up on her back.

How fast she galloped on wide windy plain
on sweet compassion of her beating heart,
leaping forward to cross the deep abyss,
and carried me far outside my small world
so I could see how endless roll green hills
as flow of flashing motion unfolds time.

How long I lived inside one grassy vale,
eating apples as I lounged among flowers,
till swift exploring horse on wings of wind
bore me outside strict bounds of my small world
so I can see this world of bulging hills
expands ten thousand times beyond my eyes.

When I first started from quaint vale of trees
I thought this world was small as hill and lake
where I long wandered, singing in the wind,
but now I feel its vast expansive swirl
still spirals far beyond skull of my mind,
reflected by the Glow Cloud of my faith.

So hold my hand, wise child born from my heart,
and let me show you contours of this world,
exploring complex beauty of its forms,
so when I die and disappear from time
you may continue on your path of life
and share sweet apples from our Tree of Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment