Sunday, January 6, 2019

Dreamless Abyss Of Truth

Dreamless Abyss Of Truth
© Surazeus
2019 01 06

I sing strange beauty of our golden light
that shimmers on tall trees at evening tide
to feel eternal spirit of delight
streaming through my heart in wild ecstasy.

Sweet aching sorrow of weird wordless joy
vibrates through all my limbs in flashing buzz
as I sing ancient vision of blue skies
releasing mist from petals of strange flowers.

This timeless hour becomes eternal truth
that spirals all my memories in one glow
so I remember every moment of my life
converging through flash of infinity.

I see your faces gaze at me surprised
as I stand tall on mound of flowers at sunset
and sing wild flow of rivers through my mouth
so I become the wind that knows your names.

I feel light-headed as I float in clouds
when my strict soul expands beyond my mind
and I become pure glory of bright skies
where fiery flames dissolve the world to black.

I stretch my arms beyond bounds of our world
as crowd of people joins my roaring song
to harmonize with descant of the Glow Cloud
that sparkles lightning flash through brilliant rain.

Our spirits soar together to black skies
in spiral swirl of bright angelic minds
so we become one nameless soul of love
who knows itself alive through every heart.

White lightning strikes my spirit with its eye
so I become one soul with the White Whole,
then fall into dreamless abyss of truth
to wake at flash of dawn refreshed with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment