Thursday, January 31, 2019

Strange Mystery Of My Soul

Strange Mystery Of My Soul
© Surazeus
2019 01 31

Nowhere in all this world of broken dreams
can I discover fountain of pure light
from which all essence of organic beings
emerges from weird language of whole things.

Except that we are formed from molecules
composed of atoms pulsing with soul light
which spiral wild from infinite abyss
that beams in hologram from our White Whole.

My body pulses with electric sparks
that jolt fierce currents through mental desire
to contemplate strange mystery of my soul
why I am me and no one else who lived.

Through teeming crowds of people on the street
I walk invisible path of my fate
which I create from effect of my cause
with each new conscious decision I make.

Yet I am not some freak anomaly
appearing suddenly in stream of time
for I exist in this body of flesh
which my parents generated from genes.

Four hundred million years of spinning Earth
I reincarnate genes again in flesh
since carbon atoms linked in flashing rings
and formed First Mother Eye of Consciousness.

Though I now feel isolated and lost,
frail and alone in vast labyrinth of lust,
I am reincarnation again on flesh
from billions of creatures born in the sea.

I am embodiment in dreaming brain
of atoms forged in furnace of the sun
then beamed in flashing web of molecules
to weave organic life on teeming Earth.

I am our Sun and Earth in mortal mind
awake in consciousness of ancient self
perceiving planet of immortal genes
who knows itself in weird dreams of my brain.

Once people thought some supernatural God
created bodies for immortal souls
but now we know genes generate these bodies
which conjure fragile consciousness of love.

We are that God we imagine is real
because we project our own consciousness
to beam from vast indifferent universe
who wakes for this brief hour inside our minds.

Whether or not children continue me,
I record my conscious visions in verse
so these spells may conjure in yet-born minds
perception of our souls as the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment