Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Lion Of The Lord Of Wrath

Lion Of The Lord Of Wrath
© Surazeus
2019 01 02

When I was young I looked like Leon Trotsky,
fighting for individual liberty
so every soul is equal in the law
striving for true justice through self-control.

Now I am old I look like Leo Tolstoy,
composing epic of the human quest
through weird lives of ancient philosophers
to describe nature of our universe.

So I will change my name to Leon Thorin,
hammering metal nuggets as god of thunder
to transform stone with fire in metal plates
and build engines that operate cars and planes.

I am the lion of the lord of wrath,
angel sent down by God on the Glow Cloud
to quest for secret of the Holy Grail
held by the woman near the apple tree.

Old mad-eyed wizard in the wilderness,
I transform our waste land to paradise
where children play among the apple trees
and take my face they wear as mask of god.

No comments:

Post a Comment