Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Immortal Spirit Of Wakanta

Immortal Spirit Of Wakanta
© Surazeus
2019 01 09

While exploring land of America,
I wander through the swirling mist of time
and find myself with spirit of the land,
young woman bearing corn named Unata
who tells me its true name is Wakanta.

Beneath hard veneer of America,
sparkling as flow of sacred energy
that streams through fertile soil of its landscape,
the ancient spirit of this continent
rises reborn in soul of Wakanta.

Moon Raven leads me from America,
from sprawling cement cities of steel towers
to fertile valleys of high roadless mountains
where from the silver mist appears to me
true immortal spirit of Wakanta.

Behind plastic mask of America
the timeless spirit of this ancient land,
beneath boundaries of political states,
pulses bright with transcendent synergy
to fill our hearts with soul of Wakanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment