Thursday, January 24, 2019

Celebrate Conception Day

Celebrate Conception Day
© Surazeus
2019 01 24

On one bright day, many Earth-spins ago,
my spirit was conceived in Sea of Dreams,
sperm sparking egg to generate my soul
that spirals outward from taut coil of genes
to assemble quick atoms into my body
which transforms One Eye into dreaming brain.

My spirit embodies water and light
so atoms that beam from the great White Whole
awake to consciousness inside my brain,
able to perceive pulse of energy
that quickens vital progress of desire
to transcend nothingness and become God.

God the Father is atom-beaming sun
while Earth the Mother is revolving world
which transforms atoms into coils of genes
spiraling in One Eye of consciousness
to generate my body in sea womb
so I rise from lake of dreams at bright dawn.

The hot sparkling light of the blazing sun
beams onto the dark matrix of thick matter
to generate organic life on sphere
of whirling evolution to become
plants and animals that teem from the sea
to dream together on our spinning world.

My body keeps transforming through new forms
life after life over ten million years,
compacted in nine months of my gestation
in womb of my mother who creates life,
then pushes me out into hostile world
where I fight to consume or be consumed.

How many thunderstorms of crackling light
congeal in my body of aching flesh,
and how many rivers sparkling in sunrays
compose tight neurons of my flashing brain,
since I bloomed from humid soil of the Earth,
serpent slithering from egg of ambition?

I pluck ripe apple from broad Tree of Life
and lean on neck of my nickering horse
to consume sweet juice of sunlight and rain,
then offer apple to the pretty girl
who eats while we make love among soft flowers
so she transforms my sperm into our child.

I teach our child how to tame the wild horse
by offering apples and caressing skin,
then we slip on its back with gentle murmur,
and spread our arms wide to expansive sky
while the horse gallops faster than the wind,
as we sing to celebrate conception day.

No comments:

Post a Comment