Thursday, January 10, 2019

Perfect Meadow Of The Mind

Perfect Meadow Of The Mind
© Surazeus
2019 01 10

While wandering endless mirror maze of dreams,
we share through our global society,
I come to perfect meadow of the mind
folded in all thought of communal myths
to stand in vision hall composed of light
that flashes from eyes of all human brains.

Bright shadows of all molecular forms,
composed from atomic words of our thoughts,
congeal from concepts as I speak their names
to flash as ghosts before observing eyes
so we bring memories of lost days to life
to walk again in meadow of our dreams.

Returning to this meadow of our dreams,
I follow Puck to where Orpheus sings
while wide-eyed Ophelia, clutching flowers,
dances laughing on the river shore at dawn,
and stand amazed till Oberon appears
to give me grail with apple juice to drink.

My First Beloved, Queen Under the Hill,
sends laughing fairies on butterfly wings
to lead me through wild labyrinth of fruit trees
that fold disturbance of words within words
through grass blowing with soft breath of the sun
in crystal walls that bind chaos with songs.

Before bright glorious mask of her true face
I stand in awesome radiance of her eyes
that shine clear helium glow from swirling sphere
which never ceases to illuminate
transcendent matrix of vast neural net
that flickers through taut neurons of my brain.

Her light foot hears me step on crystal stone
of splashing river that flows from star cave
so she announces passion of rebirth
to spark clear brightness of our mutual trust,
and leads me dancing on margins of thought
to play taut tunes on lyre strings of my heart.

Warm copper light of our infinite sun
reveals voluptuous grace of her lithe heart
so we share soft caress of wordless trust
to yield sweet pleasure of our appetites
from deprivations of desiring sight
as we sing from blind innocence of hope.

Diffuse with rapture to absorb wild flame
of quick impatience, and release bound wings,
we taste strange luminescence of new sight
through visible obscurity in landscapes
serving our concealed dreams with secret words,
then kiss, embraced in meadow of our dreams.

Swift passionate dispersion of sun rays
casts solid shadow clear around our forms
so we emerge from tragedy of fear
through losing beauty of eternal grace
to declare variable truth of naked hope
concealed behind faces of love we share.

Lilacs outside our dooryard bloom at dawn
to purple passion of our rapturous kiss
when we progress in company of lovers
to meadow where we bury in dark soil
bodies of our parents so curling roots
of flowers and trees may transform their lost souls.

I wake from strange illuminating trance
to walk again through mirror maze of dreams
from hall of light where I keep masks of hope
down to the perfect meadow of the mind,
and watch pale ghosts of everyone I love
repeat performance of their unspoken lust.

I want nothing else from dream of this world
but gaze of your eyes framed by your sweet face
observing me with trusting faith of love
as I gaze straight into your secret mind
to feel disturbance of words within words
blossom flowers of our separate souls in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment