Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My Death Erases All

My Death Erases All
© Surazeus
2019 01 28

Though my death erases all I create
I will continue to mold with my hands
monuments to celebrate conscious joy.

I spring from vast Cave of Shadows at birth
and flow on winding Stream of Consciousness
then sink mute in bottomless Sea of Dreams.

Congealed from atoms in womb of my mother,
I am light and rain embodied as god
who dreams, then I vanish in cloud of dust.

I am the universe of the White Whole
aware of itself in my dreaming brain
that rots to muck to nurture roots of trees.

Fragile assembly of bright molecules,
I name myself Surazeus Astarius,
coiled genes that spiral into nothingness.

Alone in garden of fruit trees, I sing
vision of our universe in weird spells
muted by wind blowing through mountain peaks.

I record in epic verse names and deeds
of every conscious soul who ever lives,
for we are tears of rain in nameless sea.

I spring from fertile womb of Mother Earth,
write poems in sand on vast shore of the sea,
then become sunlit waves that erase truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment