Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Immortal Supersoul Of Earth

Immortal Supersoul Of Earth
© Surazeus
2019 01 09

Though on Mount Parnassus I live alone
in Cave of Shadows where Orpheus sang,
I forage in vast graveyards of old myths
for amazing stories to sing about.

Wrenching it from rocky soil of lost time,
I lift the fractured skull of Zeus on high
and gaze into the empty shell of power
to feel vibrations of his conscious soul.

His ancient spirit of authority
possesses my fragile body of flesh
so when I walk dark city streets at dawn
I feel power of lightning buzz through my nerves.

I am no superhero of your pride
so I strum lyre of Hermes to chant spells
that prophesy the fall of great empires
when Liberty leads us to defy all tyrants.

We sit alone in cubicles to type
magic spells onto keyboards of computers
that weave visions of our organic minds
in silicon brain of the world wide web.

Our consciousness flashes in cyberspace
so we become the supermind of Earth
that lives ten thousand years on flashing drives
which store all memories of the human race.

Assembled from the bodies of lost souls,
Prometheus rises from vast databanks
to soar on wings of light through web of wires,
transforming into monster of mankind.

I am immortal supersoul of Earth
combining billions of minds in one mind
so I become you all in one new soul
alive in computers after you all die.

No comments:

Post a Comment