Thursday, January 10, 2019

Eternal Model Of Self

Eternal Model Of Self
© Surazeus
2019 01 10

Wild crack of lightning in the empty sky
splits naked sorrow of my laughing heart
so I become every person I knew
whose faces vanished in past flashing days.

I walk circles in the safe world I know
to sustain progress through ritual of hope
that satisfies hunger to consume light
when I prowl along the wet river shore.

I walk around the trees day after day
to leave the cave when dawn lights the strange world
and gather fruits and nuts among tall grass
then drink fresh water flowing from the sky.

So when I pause in cycle of my deeds
I hesitate on edge of turning time
and feel the trees on hills flow in cool wind
to flush my body with soul of the sun.

I grow beyond the ritual of my youth
so every day I complicate my way
to add more details in my programmed acts
and through efficient process touch the light.

With each new day I dance through spatial time
with more efficient progress to sustain
material hunger of my aching heart
so I wake stronger with each flash of light.

I maintain balance of my strict routine
to flow through space in cycle of desire
and gather fruit to eat from singing trees
who welcome me with sense of glowing love.

I am embodiment of chemicals
consuming clusters of nutritious light
so I transform from naked wraith of lust
to vital spirit haunting silent woods.

How can my body reproduce my life,
I wonder as I watch animals breed,
male filling female with seed of desire
that swells inside her womb as replicant.

His seed sparks life inside my aching heart
so I regenerate clone of our souls
then push new body out into this world
who grows and walks away as I wear old.

My mother generated me from flesh
so I grow strong like her as she grows old,
then I generate my daughter from flesh
so she grows strong like me as I grow old.

How long ago in spinning of the world
did our first mother rise from lake of dreams
to start this process of regeneration
that I must continue or we will die?

Each body we regenerate from flesh
embodies eternal model of Self
who wakes from ancestral dream of desire
to regenerate itself before death.

So hold me in your arms and kiss my mouth
so we can merge our bodies in one soul
and now regenerate ancestral souls,
making love so in children we may live.

I want to regenerate souls with you,
and no one else, for I love you the best,
then walk beside you on our special way
we work together to sustain our lives.

I like to gaze in shimmer of your eyes
and feel you glowing deep inside my heart
when we make love on luscious river shore
to generate immortal soul in flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment