Monday, January 14, 2019

Our Better Organized Society

Our Better Organized Society
© Surazeus
2019 01 14

Each time I wake up, I first see the sky
emerging from vacant nothing of night
so my brain models what it sees in light
based on wave flares that penetrate my eye.

Before I die I want to copulate
to replicate this body of my soul
so my gene coils live on after I die
since atoms first spiraled from the White Whole.

To convince the strong woman I desire
to regenerate my soul in her child
I build shelter and cook nutritious meal
to keep her safe while she gestates my seed.

Soon other men invade my sacred space
with hostile intent to live in my house,
obtain food resources from land I tend,
and breed children with woman I keep safe.

Wielding wand of metal I forged from fire
and diamond that gleams with rays of the sun,
I attack invaders and strike them hard
to banish soul to wind and flesh to soil.

I strike their frail heads hard with wand of truth
which causes animating soul to escape
then bury them in soil where fruit trees grow
so I still rule this land with crafting hand.

I teach our children how to tend fruit trees
and watch for strangers trying to steal our fruit
then copulate to generate new souls
so they colonize pristine river shores.

We organize army and march to war
to kill every man who rivals our power
and breed children with women of all tribes
so our nation can dominate the world.

Our better organized society
assimilates all other nation states
so we expand our scope to rule the globe
and integrate all others in our Way.

I wake at dawn and gaze at shining sky,
amazed my tribe now dominates the world
but clouds still shimmer in the atmosphere
indifferent to our failure or success.

Our globe keeps spinning through the boundless void
no matter what organic creatures thrive
to dominate its space with clever wit
and fight each other to devour the world.

So many brutal wars we humans fight
in ceaseless world wars to claim divine right
to eat nutritious food from fertile soil
and copulate to generate new children.

I feel profound sorrow at immense loss
of so many lives in contest to breed,
and hear them singing in the naked winds
that blow through mirror eyes of my blind soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment