Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Strange Tension In Electric Air

Strange Tension In Electric Air
© Surazeus
2019 01 29

Brown hazelnut that encloses my heart
will never be cracked by diamond of words,
expressed by strike of thought from flowing stream
where all my memories vanish before dawn.

Coherent thought assembled from cracked truth
fills glossy magazines with polished bromides
detailing how to save relationships
with curve through rancid singularity.

Before Death can discover secret name
I gave my soul, chiseled by winter winds
blasting mirrors clear, this aching despair
must explode fruit seed into new house key.

Therefore, trust my judgment when I explain
in language of the alligator why
we must walk together on country road,
holding hands to become red sunset flames.

If I spend ten years building this one bridge
to connect alien hearts across abyss
of strange opposing faiths, then you will know
I count your love more valuable than gems.

I can feel strange tension in electric air
arching vibrant across our crowded land
that spirals from three hundred million brains
in tangled web of terrible despair.

This fierce anxiety of hope extends
sharp pulse of energy to fuel our hearts
so we dance whirling in our frightened rain
to drink compassion from sweet rainbow love.

So now here together on this wild spot
of blasting wind we must face that strange face
of horrible hunger with gaping mouths
that open from our hearts to eat huge stars.

With tools of science I will measure truth
to map pure meaning of our universe
and play new role of weird messiah sleuth
who spells vast matrix of our webbed White Whole.

I am the Glow Cloud of divine mind eye
who perceives every event that occurs
when atoms interact chemical change
which calculates constant process of time.

Heaven is unchanging Realm of Ideas
where patterns of objects persist forever
to provide structures for atoms to link
when they connect to form existing things.

This function of consciousness that I am
will operate as long as my body glows
with chemical flash, but when my flame poofs
my sense of self will vanish in vast sea.

I see her dancing in grove of fruit trees,
the woman who claims seed-spark of my soul,
so she reincarnates again in flesh
coiled genes of us into children we love.

I call with voice in wind of flashing rain
clever riddle of her name that describes
elegant grace of her eyes when she looks
laughing into hollow truth of my heart.

She touches my wet face with two warm hands,
then holds my hand and leads me to run swift
laughing through rain to her house by dark lake
where we sit together by glowing hearth.

Whatever else may happen in this world,
men fighting over who will lead the nation,
she and I lounge together by bright hearth,
kissing as we plan how we will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment