Thursday, January 31, 2019

Other World Of Truth

Other World Of Truth
© Surazeus
2019 01 31

In treeless land ruled by the poltergeist
who spies on us from Glow Cloud in the sky
I strum lyre strings in endless fields of wheat
where blind princess appears from swirling mist
and gives me amethyst of holy light
so I fall into Other World of truth.

I never will return to childhood home
where notes of eventide still call my name
though tree limbs swing in tandem with despair
to wake seed angel from my broken mind
who gives me amethyst of jagged faith
that leads me straight to Other World of love.

The childless mother in bright maze of eyes
finds old binoculars in oak tree roots
that lets her see with helpless unconcern
every evil deed happening in the world
so she rides forth on prancing unicorn
to wander lost in Other World of fear.

If safe warm church where you pay tithes each week
refuses to open its clean glass doors
to shelter homeless people every night
from freezing temperatures of brutal cold
then you should find another church to pray
which guards lost souls in Other World of hope.

While climbing mountain of the singing fire
I find ripe apple that controls the stars
which helps kill demons that do not exist
except in ticking of the crystal watch
so through the beehive ruled by three-eyed cat
I enter secret Other World of ghosts.

Since I discuss with cobras reason why
black oak trees spiral from topaz of desire
the blind princess comes to me before dawn
and shows me roller coaster in the sapphire
where we make love with flashing rays of light
to enter hidden Other World of trust.

Red moonlit salamander with bat wings
gives me glass sphere that flashes rainbow eyes
to show me every alligator king
who eats the crown of gold since dawn of time
till I invite the homeless to my church
who fail to escape Other World of ice.

Each time I swim in slipstream of lost time
my child falls in love with infinity
so we construct vast temple of glass masks
to worship Unfaced God of vanity
when Sun Spider Goddess weaves brains from rain
to regenerate Other World of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment