Saturday, January 19, 2019

One World We Create

One World We Create
© Surazeus
2019 01 19

Ten million aspects of the multiverse
fold on each other like propeller blades
that flash across the landscape of my mind
while I soar singing on tendrils of time
and merge into single plane of my eye
as they spiral into this planet now.

I walk along the river in the woods
while watching sunlight flicker on the water
and breathe cool wind that blows across the field
where flowers blossom under sparkling clouds,
then sit on cold gray stone and watch quick birds
swirl slowly in wide circles of vast time.

All bright fantasies of social success
are washed away from aching of my mind
by flashing laughter of the flowing stream
that washes clutter of my busy days
from hollow cavern of my anguished heart
till I sit empty in weird timeless glow.

Each foreign fragment of the multiverse
that reflects various possibilities
of what events could result from each action
all flow away and vanish in each raindrop
till nothing remains but what is real now,
so I can see who I am in this world.

All possible worlds that could have been real
vanish to nothing each moment time flows
with each impulse of flashing molecules
that spiral tight around each other now
from constant motion of cause and effect
so all multiverses blend one real world.

I turn and see you walking in sunlight
to sit beside me on the cold gray rock,
then kiss me as our eyes connect our souls
to weave our multiverses in one world,
the only universe where I want to be,
now here with you in one world we create.

No comments:

Post a Comment