Sunday, August 26, 2018

When Laughing Messiah Returns

When Laughing Messiah Returns
© Surazeus
2018 08 26

The vermillion zenith of my vague truth,
tenacious progress of my paradigm
which knows the secret of the open door,
refutes strange temperature of my mistrial,
contained by puissant probity of why
I conjugate related particles.

The monster stitched together in one sage,
from every evil dictator who ruled
nations of honest men with greed, repents
selfish attitude of aggressive force,
and wanders singing hymns of adoration
in waste land where the thunder speaks nonsense.

The endless emptiness of laughter flows
nowhere under indifferent sky, stark thunder
flashing revelations of divine kings
to blind hunters who follow trails of mist,
yet anguish remembers the broken mask
she gave to me as leaves flutter from trees.

Returning to cave of shadows where light
forgets why it glows, though children haul bricks
to build new walls, the three-eyed man extends
wand of wisdom over vast swirling sea,
yet somewhere someone knows how to rewire
network of telephone lines in my brain.

Hand over hand toward silver sky of hope,
I climb cliff of desperate serenity
to find that angry God who hurls hot strikes
of lightning that killed living god on Earth
so I can understand purpose of wrath
which energizes quick beat of my heart.

The vapid austerity of desire,
from furtive cacophony without faith
in moratorium of prosperous censure,
ponders ebullience of frugal expression
at opulent inception of our rapture
from caliphate of the blind charlatan.

With quick mercurial vision, based on hubris
of urbane ambivalence I must wear
to taste visceral truth of acerbic spells,
I soar on ethereal wings through our vortex
to annex flotsam of inclement rapport,
seeking amnesty from laconic truth.

Now that I exercise hegemony,
as scion trained to interpret weird climate
which signals amnesty of petulance,
I walk around in bright epiphany
revealing existential juggernaut
when laughing messiah returns at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment