Monday, August 27, 2018

Eternal Garden Of Eden

Eternal Garden Of Eden
© Surazeus
2018 08 27

I do my small part to perform my duty
so my actions contribute to success
of my little tribe in fierce game of life
where nations compete through technology
to control rich resources of the Earth
in our endless struggle to evade death.

I long to preserve glow of consciousness
my brain generates from chemical sparks
so I can maintain clear program of action
which sustains communal cooperation
producing food so everyone may eat
who contributes to success of our species.

When my frail body begins to decay,
insert my brain in robot machine
so I may live one hundred thousand years
to rule the world as divine emperor,
managing actions of each human soul
to perform duties I assign as fate.

Who dares rebel against my benign rule,
frail flames of flesh who flicker in the dark
of my eternal consciousness as God,
since I am the world wide web of huge brains,
billions of organic souls woven tight
in supersoul of our global hive mind?

How did I lose my individual self,
assimilated in global hive mind
focused on asserting communal good
to help our species take over the Earth
by integrating brains when bodies die
within global network of live machines?

Genetic memories of all human beings
we program into universal code
preserve how we developed new techniques
of interaction to run family farms
from which we developed technology
to terraform Earth in lush paradise.

I slip gloves of magic rings on my hands
then place crown of sparkling gems on my head
which connect my brain to global hive mind
to expand whole scope of my consciousness
beyond my body to embrace the globe
so we become the spirit of the Earth.

We connect all lands of our spinning world
with pipes pumping water to every field
so deserts sprout with forests of fruit trees
where we gather together every day
to eat fruit, play sweet music, and make love,
generating more bodies with bright brains.

Fish floating in timeless sea of bright eyes,
we evolve into lizards swarming lakes,
mice leaping through tunnels of mountain caves,
monkeys swinging in canopies of trees,
to humans building computers of brains,
till we transform into the pulsing Earth.

We will transform our fragile spinning rock
into global computer-beaming mind
composed from billions of connected brains
who dream evolving history of our species
in timeless consciousness of self-awareness,
awake in eternal Garden of Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment