Friday, August 31, 2018

Rituals Of Daily Routine

Rituals Of Daily Routine
© Surazeus
2018 08 31

To maintain flow of psychic energy,
which conjures credits in my bank account
through active agency of corporate work,
I perform rituals in daily routine
to construct aspects of reality
which sustains socio-political system
of our national food-production machine,
one small cog in our interactive drama.

I perform specific activities
every new day from sunrise to midnight,
eating food, driving vehicle to work,
typing on computer, creating data,
designing maps, driving vehicle home,
eating, reading, and writing poetry,
as I help construct our national cathedral
where we worship the father of our tribe.

Jesus showed us how to live daily lives,
building homes, growing food in fertile fields,
herding animals, crafting things with hands,
and selling products in the market place,
then breeding children with passionate love
we raise to take our place in play of life,
so we maintain the empire of our wealth
terraforming Earth into Paradise.

From Garden of Eden where we began,
listening to Ishtar on ziggurat sing
how our flowing world transforms from star light,
we spread outward from our first paradise
to colonize every vale of the world
where we gather in our grand temple hall
to sing about great hero of our tribe
who teaches rituals of daily routine.

Sometimes while trudging my preordained path,
rigid on right trail through chaos of death,
I want to leap off and go somewhere else,
to exit vast labyrinth of society
and explore the waste land of naked horror
where I stand alone under blazing stars
to feel infinity spiral through my soul
that sprouts in beating wings of liberty.

When I return to walls of paradise,
where police enforce policies of power
legislated by God in human form,
I bear sacred gem of infinite truth
shining in my hands as treasure of love
that may light the vast space of our cathedral,
illuminating spirit of our tribe,
then sing litany of my weird perceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment