Monday, August 6, 2018

Among Ruins Of Old Castles

Among Ruins Of Old Castles
© Surazeus
2018 08 06

The way strange visions bluster in my brain
through rancid tension of seditious lust
knocks me backward off stolid pedestal
of rigid resolve for indurate verity
contaminated by virulent faith
that burgeons from noxious memories concealed.

Repressing animal lust to contain
flushed emanation of torrential gush,
I shackle sequacious desire to flare
abundant temper of vital accession
through excess emotion that surges thick
in spurting waves of agonizing pleasure.

Blinding my eyes to see real world of now,
aggressive visions flash before my mind
to dramatize strange frustrated desires
embodied by ghosts of people who leap
from gloom-shrouded caverns of mute assumptions
which haunt twilight consciousness of contempt.

Thrown off high wall of fickle certitude,
I fall wingless into blank nothingness
to smash through barriers of protean passions
and blast perditious haven into being
where I congeal fluctuations of hope
in corporeal expression of my soul.

Rowing wood boat over surging sea waves,
I thrust its keel on beach of clacking pebbles,
then wade through freezing water to iced shore
where I chop trees and construct hall of wood
to shelter people from harsh winter winds
by hearth of stone that shines with roaring flames.

How strange my spirit resides in this head,
contained within limits of flesh-bound bones
composing this clumsy body of lust
which drives me forth to fight and copulate,
then dance while drinking red wine from cow horns
while singing raucous melodies of hope.

Through blasting snow I leap on feast-hall roof,
then howl defiance at wild thunderstorm
that shoots lightning bolts of flashing contempt
which jolts my bones with electrified buzz
to reveal visions of women with long hair
dancing wildly around ring of tall stones.

Weird energy of this wild timeless land
surges through roots of trees to bloom ripe apples
while I stroll among ruins of old castles
to photograph ghosts of my fierce ancestors
who urge my astonished mind to attack
walls of paradise and steal Fruit of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment