Thursday, August 23, 2018

Together Forever In Love

Together Forever In Love
© Surazeus
2018 08 23

Nowhere does it say we must contemplate
how flowers blossom from cells of our brains
so I will write it down in my new book
as guide that explains how to name the ghost
that represents the emptiness of people
we love who vanish from lush dream of atoms.

We open doors and sit in empty rooms
to fill their spaces of unfolding walls
with memories of weird atmospheric moods
which shimmer in slanting rays of pure light
beaming illusions of people we love
who still live somewhere far across the globe.

Desire to gaze forever in your eyes
urges me to spend long hours of sunlight
manipulating matter with my hands
to generate wealth which I use to pay
for this house where you sit and wait for me
so we gaze at each other in starlight.

I caress your cheek, soft as flower petals,
gaze deep in your eyes sparkling with starlight,
and share kisses while we float on our wings,
because death will disperse our souls to dust,
but for now we talk about our tomorrow,
cultivating sweet joy from aching sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment