Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Silver Screen Of Clouds

Silver Screen Of Clouds
© Surazeus
2018 08 21

Each time I gaze at wild unruly clouds
I see faces and bodies of strange people
whose lost names I hear whispered by the wind,
so I wonder if those shapes are the ghosts
of people who once lived in this strange land
where I have lived for only eight years now.

I wonder for an hour if swirling clouds
of moisture can really manifest shapes
of people who were once alive in flesh
and walked around on this land where I now stand
any time over the past billion years,
and if my own soul will manifest in clouds.

I chuckle amused at my silly thoughts
when I realize that people long ago
thought the same thing looking at the same clouds
and thus invented supernatural gods
to symbolize bold people who performed
dramatic deeds they preserve in wild tales.

I know that clouds are nothing more than swirls
of water drops that flash from bright sunlight,
and my own brain designs faces I see,
projecting image of people I love
who vanished from dream of our changing world
but still live in the drama of my mind.

My mind must need to think about that person
and contemplate virtue they represent
in mental search for clear answers to problems
that block my progress on the road of life
so I will project movie of my mind
to play their roles on silver screen of clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment