Monday, August 27, 2018

Complete Hologram Of Earth

Complete Hologram Of Earth
© Surazeus
2018 08 27

I am your cynical idealist,
singing cruel satires in the eerie mist.

The pungent scent of grass in August heat
conjures hallucinations in my brain
of mile-tall towers with survey cameras
that use light detection and ranging radars
to scan activity within their scope,
spiraling out from core processing point
to generate complete globe of the Earth
that live-streams all events on global surface
to eye-phones every single person owns.

Each person and object in the whole world
is tagged with monitor tracking device
which projects virtual model of each thing
updated by constant surveillance beams
to conjure complete hologram of Earth.

I throw my eye-phone in the desert sand
but still they track my movements on the Earth
though I try to evade the All-Seeing Eye.

My complex world view of our universe
rewrites the programming code of perception
when I compose epic poem of strict verse
that generates more complete hologram
presenting model of our spinning sphere
that vibrates with weird glow of human songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment