Thursday, August 9, 2018

Voyages Of The Starship Why

Voyages Of The Starship Why
© Surazeus
2018 08 09

Though you cook my heart on the kitchen stove
because light knows the network to escape
much faster than the lightning of your eye
we revise the puzzle of open doors.

She tells me every time her face appears
in mirror of the television screen,
revealing emptiness of the ghost name
hereafter titled how the star was born.

Since we must chart the Golden Way of Truth
to wear the face of races not our own
before thunderstorm drenches my cracked eyes
we will adjust the tenor of fake thoughts.

Back in the envelope of hindered time
three letters that describe true love concealed
sprout naked through the cracked cement of faith
so ravens weave phone lines through my sponge brain.

Now faster through weird labyrinth of tales
I leap thin lightning bridge to overpower
deceptive lies that smoke our blinking eyes
when slave-traders shackle our crafting arms.

These are the calculations fast congealed
explaining how quick particles flash nowhere
to suggest possibilities of being
embodied by the tangle of coiled words.

Upward freaked from thick muck of humming Earth
nine demons whisper secrets in my ear
so I conceal insults within sacred code
that triggers strange psychotic episode.

The blind clown on the corner of your street
juggles archetypes sharp as razor blades
that slash thick fabric of space from lost time
so I eat chocolate cake by our abyss.

When he does the police in different voices
we stop to consider alternate choices
for navigating waste land of despair
on divine quest for manifest destiny.

I left my cape at home, else I would fly
airplane of contradictions to explore
Terra Incognito where dragons play
games of chess with Death on the ocean shore.

The fired executive gathers debris
washed up from the deep by indifferent waves
to assemble found junk of our lost dreams
in fantastic sculptures of human souls.

Since you will never read this far along
I will reveal the new mysterious key
that explains the meaning of life and death
before you get bored and go watch some movie.

However true my assertions may seem
I designed them all in forgotten dream
now showing on every theater screen
to wear the masks of marginalized folk.

Can there be some real universal truth
through drama of common experience
that we encounter on board game of life
which defines how we act to maintain power?

Just as I see more clearly than before
your shadow moving beyond the glass door
you change into someone with a new name
who must remind me how to play your game.

These are the voyages of the Starship Why
that ventures beyond safe egg of our world
to find God sitting high on Jupiter
because he is the hurricane of love.

Exhausted by weird trip to Inner Space,
the laughing clown sits on the throne of swords
to adjudicate disputes between gods
who fight over the faith of human souls.

The Lion of Star Mountain with three eyes
will trick the Bear of Ice Lake to reveal
how they fooled the farmers of Idaho
to vote for the greedy gangster of Gotham.

So when she returns from the Withywindle,
bearing apples of truth for every hearth,
Goldberry drives Grendel from the White House
to reign in the new Golden Age of Truth.

Now that I return to your planet Earth,
bearing Crystal Tablets in my four hands,
read the Song of Evolution I reveal
to dream how we are born from the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment