Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Invent This New Religion

Invent This New Religion
© Surazeus
2018 08 20

Quick as lightning that nobody can see,
which means I make it up inside my head,
I dream about the way the world transforms
each time another person is reborn
from the way water splashes on thick mud,
to reveal the shape of the face I wear.

While walking down the hallway or the street
I see people ahead of me in glow
of transparent shadow which veils our brains
so I beam illusion of my real self
as idol animated by taut strings
of latent energy controlled by words.

I want to tell coherent tale of my life,
and capture ambience of every strange day
which all fold time and space inside my head
so I travel far across universe
of puzzling patience for rebirth of light
recording every moment I exist.

Though yellow flame of infinite truth flares
bright as ten billion eyes from empty void
I fail to capture vision I perceive
when I arrange letters in hexing spells
to trace intricate web of galaxies
that flash clear neurons of my crystal brain.

I squeeze my eyes shut to stretch body taut
as twanging blow Apollo shoots at void
and see flashing lattice chess-board network
glitter deep inside cavern of my soul
where bipedal serpent explains to me
how forms contain infinite sparkling eyes.

Everywhere I go in maze of this world,
I encounter ghosts of people I love
who ignore me as they vibrate with light
so I laugh and invent this new religion
where no followers never give me money
while I compose scripture of raucous riddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment