Thursday, August 23, 2018

Sun Always Rises

Sun Always Rises
© Surazeus
2018 08 23

I hear voices of children everywhere,
singing about the beauty of our world
that shimmers in the sunlight of desire
which threads bright molecules in sparkling cells.

I see children holding flowers in their hands
which shimmer with strange colors of the sky
and smile to ask each other how and why
while the sun sinks and vanishes in gloom.

I almost think I hear amid their shouts
timbre of the voice of my laughing daughter
and I sense her spirit coming toward me
but she vanishes in gleam of sunlight.

Bleak aching sorrow long crushing my heart
shatters into raindrops of drenching tears
when I see their innocent eyes glow bright,
so joy almost sprouts from my heart again.

They huddle around me in the cold gloom
and ask me where the sun goes in the dark
and will we ever see color again,
so I hum the aching glow of my heart.

I tell them in the darkness of despair
that the sun will always rise bright again
on the opposite side of the round world,
just like flowers always sprout from the dark Earth.

The sun always rises after cold gloom,
flowers always sprout after desolate winter,
children are always born from loving mothers,
for life always follows decay of death.

I sing till the children all fall asleep,
and gaze at visions glowing in my eyes
that flicker in dim shadows of the night
as if my eyes still reflect beams of light.

How can I still see spirits of the children
leaping and laughing among the bright flowers
since they are curled warm around me in sleep
as if my eyes still reflect their bright souls?

Perhaps when sunlight beams into my eyes
they spark small particles like glowing coals
so even after the sun disappears
I see images of people and things.

Though I see things in solid body form
that still exist each time the sun dawns bright
they all will decay and dissolve to dust,
then disappear so I see them no more.

My little daughter glowed with excess heat,
and stared at me with pain burning her eyes,
but light of her soul vanished in the night
and her cold body dissolved into dust.

I generated lithe form of her body
inside my body, then I pushed her out,
and taught her how to express thoughts in words,
but something burned her body till she died.

Her animating spirit flew to stars
and left her body rotting among flowers,
but I will draw her spirit back to Earth
and create another child from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment