Friday, August 10, 2018

First Show After Doomsday

First Show After Doomsday
© Surazeus
2018 08 10

I shift gears on my motor car
and speed the endless highway
to navigate by shining star
strange labyrinth of doomsday.
I stop into the country bar
to sing along with Horseplay
then jump on stage and strum guitar
to howl my aching dismay.

While strolling in the world bazaar
to find her mountain chalet,
I rescue Sylvia from bell jar,
then drink wine in her cafe.
I transform into swift jaguar
then stalk the empty hallway
to play the crazy weird rock star
who cooks delicious gourmet.

Reborn as royal avatar,
I leap through timeless doorway
to map her favorite evening star
that leads us to the seaway.
As thunderbolt of Hamilcar
I write new endless screenplay
on Fairy Queen of Zanzibar
who tours Earth in her snow sleigh.

Now that I am the commissar
depicted on the archway
I tour the world as global Czar
disguised as tweeting blue jay.
Come join my epic seminar
in temple of the feast day
where I will play the glass guitar
in first show after doomsday.

No comments:

Post a Comment