Friday, August 24, 2018

Bear Light Of Justice

Bear Light Of Justice
© Surazeus
2018 08 24

The weird mysterious events of my dreams
where I keep wandering in changing landscapes
trying to get somewhere with things I should do
mean nothing more in mystic prophecy
than I am insignificant to how
this planet functions spinning through the void.

The rituals of my actions I perform
generate energy to maintain quick glow
of my sequacious soul that hungers hard
for contagious clues revealing stocked core
of opulent hope which operates passion
fueling my progress through the bankrupt maze.

My brain assembles random elements
of plain reality through formula
contrary to measurable privilege
stricter than rules applied by magistrates
to calculate route through slough of despond
where I trudge bogged down by asinine goals.

Twisting fallacious plans of witless clowns,
around ludicrous drama between lovers
that mock probity of honest contempt,
I explore beyond vague perimeter
impacting progress of successful merger
to find lost treasure ripped from aching hearts.

So here I sit alone in doorless room,
sketching architecture of vacuous gloom
to more clearly define extent of faith
obscured by emanation of the wraith
whose shadow conceals exposed gloss of lust
which urges excess ambience of trust.

With insubordinate contempt for truth,
promulgated by fools who declare lies
of abhorrent process through clemency,
I claim asylum from epochal drama
when oleaginous symbiote of religion
calls me vile charlatan of liberty.

Based on candor of her omnibus eyes,
I excoriate the treasonous tyrant
whose blatant malfeasance of spurious theft
excites acrimony of impotent rage
but still we must fight the orgulous gangster
to defend freedom and justice for all.

So when you find me on the flowered lawn
strumming harmony of tuneless despair
remind me darkness always leads to dawn
which highlights reasons why we always care
to maintain coherent course through the maze
while I bear light of justice through the haze.

No comments:

Post a Comment