Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Mission Against Hate

Mission Against Hate
© Surazeus
2018 08 22

Each time I watch some television show,
presenting how different people behave
when they encounter in daily routine
weird aspects of human experience,
I see strange variations of my life
depicted in dramas of human action
that cast clear light on motivating factors
which gives me new perspectives on my mind.

I find the magic spirit of my soul
that animates character of my mind
so I grasp secret of my crafting hands
to understand how my acts cause effects
when I conjure vision of what I want,
then I conceive new actions to perform
that will transform shape of reality
when I harvest food to sustain my life.

When I encounter dangerous obstacle
in shape of fierce aggressive enemies
who attack to control force of my body
and hurt me when I resist their commands,
I activate urge to evade their hands
and fight their brute power in clandestine ways
to divide their purpose with blind suspicion
and escape tyranny when they are weak.

We unify our efforts to increase
strength of purpose to fight for liberty
and choose the wisest mind of our lost group
to lead us all in mission against hate,
and through our love for clear justice with truth
we establish our own nation of freedom
based on strong ideology of measured facts
that help us survive and build paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment