Wednesday, October 10, 2018

True Champion Of Liberty

True Champion Of Liberty
© Surazeus
2018 10 10

Sweet happiness of existential dread
pierces my heart with agonizing joy
when I feel divine howl buzzing my head
through susurration of the rancid ploy
to leap through mirror door of backward time
at bloom of egotistical sublime.

I wobble with stiff see-saw of despair
on frail bridge across bottomless abyss
to fly as Icarus through blasting air
and stroll in Heaven where I reminisce
about strict pirouette on whirling world
when Odin appoints me as the new Herald.

I appear on the crowded streets of Greed,
wearing ancient mask for Wizard of Weird,
to show ignorant fools the sacred seed
from the fruit tree we long ago revered
as symbol of Mother Nature who forms
our bodies from lightning of thunderstorms.

Since Mother Nature is God I adore,
embodied as Goth Girl with blazing eyes,
I worship her by strolling on bright shore
where cold indifferent waves give me disguise
I wear to rule this world with shining crown
while wandering nameless in each busy town.

I am the champion of your futile cause
we started to unite nations of Earth
in global society based on laws
that value the wise Mother of the Hearth
who teaches her children to sing the spell
about light flaring forth from the star shell.

I enter Holy City on gazelle
to overthrow the tyrant of puffed pride
so people sing at ring of the death knell
when I introduce them to my Star Bride
who creates the universe from pure light
and gives all conscious creatures clear eyesight.

Compiling Ideas of eternal forms,
I write stories where dreams constantly change
when the old woman chanting arcane charms
teaches me how to comprehend the strange,
so I discard identity of me
and become true champion of Liberty.

Quick craftiness of existential quest
flushes my wakened body with desire
when I feel divine lust sparking my zest
to energize knowledge when I inquire
secret code that operates our plush brains
designing alphabet from flashing rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment