Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Nobody Is Watching Over Us

Nobody Is Watching Over Us
© Surazeus
2018 10 24

The brightest moon in the history of night
illuminates empty cave of my heart
but still strange serpents of pungent desire
slither through my veins on hot rainbow wings.

I cannot cognize how we can impose
glittering name of haughty authority
on this strange land where cold indifferent mist
conceals horror in dark woods without truth.

All the words I ever heard people speak
flutter through forest of my memory
on gossamer wings to mirror weird thoughts
from other people that penetrate night.

Words inside my mind open glowing eyes
to pierce silent veil of material forms
that manifest as each home on still streets
shrouded in snow of infinite contempt.

The spiral galaxy, construed from spell
of clacking electrons, coils through my brain
to reveal with formulas of sweet rain
that nobody is watching over us.

The bright moonbeam that undulates on words
from emptiness of my heart searches deep
in ocean waves for lost souls just like me
who know how to spell names we never claim.

We sit together in the cave of shadows,
listening to terror sing in ocean waves
that slither shimmering in moonlight on sand
of my vanishing heart when you see me.

When the land speaks to me in sweet wildflowers
I weave the wind into hymns praising joy
though the expressionless sky stares at me
through moonbeams that illuminate my grave.

The world writes me the last letter of truth
but tears it into leaves of crackling death
that swirl at random around my hot head
through I try to puzzle them to make sense.

Death walks inside my fragile skeleton
so tears of blood that flow from fractured eyes
map empty space between our beating hearts
so we take off our masks and become nothing.

We erect table in the flowing river
and heap its wholeness with fruits for the feast
when shadow inside concept of my hands
reaches for the mask that is my real face.

Buried in leaves on which I write my poems,
I smell sunlight pierce veil of my illusion
so with every breath of hope I inhale
exquisite beauty concealed in her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment