Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Beauty Of Their Eyes

Beauty Of Their Eyes
© Surazeus
2018 10 30

Our lost world is full of beautiful people
who dance to the music of light on water.
I want to protect them from pain of harm
so they can live safe and free in the world.
Hungry people try to control their souls
and profit from the beauty of their eyes.

We must escape the falling of the steeple
to study sacred art of the blind potter.
The smile of the happy girl is the charm
that saves me when the power game gets absurd.
Learning how to sing is one of my goals
so I can evade the government spies.

The ballerina dances on my tomb
to weave moonlight from neurons of my brain.
Her long gold hair wraps me in shroud of words
that carry me mute to the silent dunes.
Her fingers spiral in threads of desire
that weave new body for my ancient soul.

I hide the prophecy of national doom
that no one will hear in the laughing rain.
My songs disappear in twitter of birds
who teach me how to carve the magic runes.
When she kisses me, my mind is on fire,
so I become one mind with the White Whole.

I hold her in my arms before she dies
so she can dance again on spinning Earth.
She leaps above the world on wings of love
and takes our longing to her secret grove.
She shelters me within her warm embrace
so we kiss long among the blooming flowers.

I ascend the mountain where angel flies
who falls in my arms to fill me with mirth.
She takes me deep into her secret cave
to see where Beauty and Despair once strove.
I gaze entranced at her delicate face
each time we make love in vine-covered bowers.

We walk together on the signless road,
searching for secret garden of fruit trees.
I look at her soft face stricken with fear,
so I kiss her eyes till she smiles again.
I am inspired by beauty of her eyes
to build safe garden where we live in peace.

Though I trudge alone, burdened with my load,
my heart is lifted by kiss of her breeze.
We stand together by the moonlit mere
and gaze into vast mirror of the rain.
I gaze into strange beauty of her eyes
when we make love under indifferent skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment