Thursday, October 25, 2018

Secret Code Of The Wind

Secret Code Of The Wind
© Surazeus
2018 10 25

Though wind seems to talk to me through the trees
I cannot understand its secret code
that translates anguish of divine decrees
for allegory of the ancient road.

I walk through ten thousand numberless doors
to weave thread of my spirit in lost time
which anchors my dreams to house on the moors
where I first evolved from the singing slime.

Each room I enter in vast maze of eyes
sustains one mask of the many-faced god
who tells me they beamed down from timeless skies
while we dig for jewels in rain-soaked sod.

Alone I stand in wild wind on the plain,
staring at ghosts on television screen
who reveal endless game of loss and gain
we play to become the thinking machine.

I call the cute girl on the telephone
but she never answers the endless ring
so I explain love to my psychic clone
who wraps my corpse in resurrection wing.

I drive my car on the highway to hell
on lonely quest for the stairway to heaven
but stop to drink tears from the sacred well
where I fall in love with Melusine Raven.

We dance together on cliff of despair,
kissing to generate eternal soul,
then soar on Icarian wings in high air
to comprehend nature of the White Whole.

Though I dream about this shamanic quest,
I sit at computer in office hall
to map journey of my ancestors west
who hoped to find the sacred waterfall.

Ten million people wander city streets,
searching for secret of eternal life
in contest between artists and athletes
who make each other stronger through tense strife.

Words of our dreams close their eyes in strange homes
when serpents of new thoughts curl in our hearts
so we may sing in silent temple domes
to redesign world view based on star charts.

With Melusine I rule on castle throne
according to rules in the ancient book
my father wrote before he turned to stone,
then we make love in the star-glittered rook.

Though stars are zooming fast through empty space
they appear to shine still two thousand years
so I reach out to touch your smiling face
and listen to song of your silent tears.

If I explain secret code of the wind,
will you understand how the game is played
so together in love we can transcend
flesh of time to dwell in our apple glade?

I compose new dictionary of thoughts
to organize concepts of changing things,
so we can evolve into wise robots
who gather on worlds where Star Goddess sings.

1 comment:

  1. You let be happy with Raven always, deaf to hear her voice, you are master poet, write jewel, i never gained diamond, never wished it, if you keep her in your room, she never could be placed in world wide game, drinking from same peg, not the literary permitted, only could make air polluted by preacher, you are no problem of problem, go where you like, write what you wish, jewellery of jewel..You are always, a pretender of contradictory.

    ReplyDelete