Sunday, October 14, 2018

Fragile White Clouds

Fragile White Clouds
© Surazeus
2018 10 14

Fragile white clouds glowing in steel-blue sky
extract my spirit from maze of desire
so I transcend all my petty concerns
and feel flashing flow of eternity.

Our perception of time is relative
to chemical process of body functions,
how pulsing angst of electric desire
weaves our atoms in spirals of expression.

I want to hold you to my tingling breast
and feel our separate bodies merge as one
so aching souls that animate our bodies
replicate our minds in new character.

We sit together on the old wood swing
and listen to sunlight flash on the lake
who knows what we want though we never speak
so our hearts disperse as leaves in sad wind.

The most intense moments of my long life
recede into blurred stream of memories
I savor at strange moments in new times
which hint at moods now vanished in starlight.

I want to translate language of blue skies
in wispy words that shimmer white as clouds
containing particles from flashing scenes
when I remember you gazing in my eyes.

This truth I encode in confusing spells
that no one understands though they read words
which skitter half-seen among beaming flowers
when we hold hands to walk around the lake.

Faces of strangers we pass on the path
around the lake, where invisible dead
float up from horror, reflect our emotions
so we give away our most secret fears.

Fragile white clouds in my secret blue sky
reveal how light beams glide through empty space
on vibrant waves of electric desire
to flush my body full of pulsing atoms.

When apples bloom from hands of laughing trees
we dance together in the summer breeze
then kneel together by the flowing stream
to share the secret code of loving dream.

We come together and we go apart
in spiral exploration of this world
so we connect our hearts by apple tree
to sing about the platitude of trust.

We love each other through force of free will,
choosing to return to scene of our tryst
so we become the person we love most
and vanish at the fracture of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment