Sunday, October 21, 2018

My Heart Cracks Open

My Heart Cracks Open
© Surazeus
2018 10 21

The black-eyed witch of truth with lightning hair
knows the name I hid in the granite rock
so when she kisses me in sparkling rain
my heart cracks open to expose the gem
which reveals how the universe was born.

I carry her back to my castle tower
where she brews juice in cauldron of my hearth,
mixing apples with gold Alvarius toad,
along with small brown Psilocybe mushrooms,
sweetened with honey and milk from plump cows.

Pouring juice of wisdom in Holy Grail,
she offers it to me with knowing smirk,
so I drink sweet blood of the spinning world
and feel my fragile body floating light
on endless stream of memories and hopes.

I transform into giant dragon angel
with eyes blazing brighter than galaxies
so I soar high above frail spinning sphere
that spirals tight around the blazing sun
which streaks across the empty void of love.

I feel the Black Hole beaming web of light,
that pulses at heart of our galaxy,
hurl me singing far along ether waves
which compose vast clusters of galaxies
till I expand huge as the universe.

In every atom pulsing in my brain
I ever dream First Flash of the Big Bang
that blooms spiraling web of galaxies
to scintillate diamond of the White Whole
structured like my brain that conjures my soul.

I open my eyes and gaze in her eyes
as we make love in tower of gleaming glass
and deep into warm sea of shining eyes
I swim toward gold egg of eternal life
which generates new body for our genes.

Waking at dawn to twitter of blue birds,
I caress her hair as she feeds me grapes,
then she tugs my hand to caress her belly
where our child blossoms from her fertile heart,
and we smile at each other with delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment