Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Generating New Life

Generating New Life
© Surazeus
2018 10 17

Every object which exists in firm shape
pulses composed from atoms of three quarks
that spiral woven tight in flashing coils
to form matter in patterns through designs.

How strange all objects around me I see
retain coherent structures of their forms
instead of merging into pulsing mass
of flashing molecules mixed in wild chaos.

I exist within bounds of time and space
for my mother transformed seed from my father
to create this body with perceptive brain
so I explore through motion of my will.

Organic plants and creatures sprout from soil
condensed in planets that spin around suns
through chemical process of molecules
which connect based on number of electrons.

Based on number of electrons in rings,
atoms connect in structures to become
complex organs with brains that perceive light
and generate model of the universe.

No conscious will creates the universe,
designing static forms from paradigms
of geometric shapes built from triangles,
for we are the ones who replicate ourselves.

As we stand face to face on windy plain,
we breathe thick air that permeates the world
and feel exhalations solidify
these bodies of flesh when we talk and kiss.

We are flashes of sunlight in thick flesh
congealed from sweet juicy fruit we consume
that transforms dirt into more complex substance
our bodies need to sustain consciousness.

While I consider nature of the world,
pondering physical processes of life,
angry men afraid of losing their power
march in the streets to support the strong man.

I want the wise man as head of our state
who considers complexities of nature
when he designs political programs
that better organize human behavior.

We want our social system to survive
that defines roles each person may perform
to produce food from fertile soil of Earth
so everyone gets enough food to eat.

Based on material nature of our world
we establish democratic republic
to best organize social interactions
so every person benefits from work.

The chemical interactions of atoms
reflect social interactions of people
through political dramas of power plays
when people fight each other for control.

I want to eat food I grow from the soil
within walls of paradise I create
where I make love with companion I trust
to generate children who take our place.

I fight people who threaten to destroy
food-production system of paradise,
and host hungry people who wander lost
wanting to help expand our paradise.

While standing under fruit tree on the hill,
I teach my children how the whole world works
so they can participate in its game,
generating new life before we die.

No comments:

Post a Comment