Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Curious Sleuth

Curious Sleuth
© Surazeus
2018 10 23

Electric sorrow of the watery sky,
however soft the curtains whisper why,
beyond the secret of the corridor
that spirals symbols on the open door,
suffuses waking dreams with honest light
that teaches me how they survived the night.

Though I feel weary in daily routine
to operate our food-production machine,
whenever I look up at the vast sky
I dream the universe inside my eye,
so I remember life since the First Flash,
swimming in sea of love with gentle splash.

No matter how far in dream of the Earth
we wander through the cycle of rebirth,
we gather in the garden of fruit trees
to sing with sweet joy of the river breeze,
and teach our children how to measure truth,
always exploring as the curious sleuth.

1 comment:

  1. So surprised ,you are loving presenting, just I feel, I am blessed ,I want to learn life long,,the way you are crowned,, you write ,dear poet, keep me wonder.

    ReplyDelete