Monday, October 15, 2018

Find Solution To Success

Find Solution To Success
© Surazeus
2018 10 15

To access storage of lost memories
where I always play hero of the hour
I retreat into my most secure place
to analyze harsh threat of pain and death
that slouches toward me with blank face of hate
so I can find solution to success.

As if fierce passion of excessive truth
could energize my fight against their hate
I walk around the world without concern
that lots of fearful people want to kill me
because they feel threatened by my world view
that everyone is equal under law.

To leap beyond strict requirement of faith
on coiled tension of terror, realigned
as strength of courage, I release despair
which urges my aggressive self-defense
to state with clear conceptual words of truth
principle that all people are born free.

Where tyrants once enslaved people with chains
to exploit their labor for private gains
they now deploy more clandestine methods
to suppress strong opinion of our voice
by asserting unfair rules against choice
that cripple our ability to vote.

Why must we require strong hero of faith
who believes in equal justice for all
to attain high role of authority
through expression of our vote for their vision
to preside over republic of laws
that ensure just treatment of every person?

Who shall we choose to play grand role of God,
human being who wears plain mask of our tribe
as noble figure to represent values
of honest judgment with objective view
we cherish as symbols of sacred truth
so they perform role model we respect?

The mortal who wears diamond mask of god
will guide us all on seven steps to heaven
where we operate commune society
in which each person performs their skilled role
that contributes to health of every person
so we transform Earth into paradise.

These fragments of visions on politics
generated by whole minds of the dead
flash across harsh emptiness of progress
as arguments fought for in past world wars
that echo from ancient cavern of shadows
where I meditate on the wild sea shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment