Thursday, October 18, 2018

Floating Apple Of The Sun

Floating Apple Of The Sun
© Surazeus
2018 10 18

These leaves that shroud my soul in silent death,
as if my mind could know specific facts
never perceived during dramas of hope,
reveal the route I could take to success
since road signs are mirrors after they laugh,
and present every television show.

We walk together on the river shore,
exchanging stories about what we want,
hopes we wrap tight in pretty packages
to place under the pine tree before dawn,
expecting all the gifts that blind men bring,
which should include the latest model wing.

Conceptual pattern through arrogant taste
beams from bright lantern on the bedroom wall,
if we collage memories from magazines
to invent the perfect life never lived,
since experience puzzles fragments of truth
in new story no one will quite believe.

The way she packaged her honey and milk
for sale to star-eyed followers conceals
secret of math formulas to explain
analysis of human body functions
when we grasp each other with aching lust
which generates new body beaming soul.

Chemicals in the body interact
through natural process of growth and decay
measured by ticking of conceptual time,
but when the body in small rocket ship
speeds faster outside context of the planet
the aging process slows so we live longer.

The interacting atoms of our body
take much longer to move around each other
when the organic body inside ship
accelerates far faster than the planet,
so that is why we take longer to age
and return to Earth much younger than others.

Gravity is no force that pulls us down,
rather the spinning Earth pushes forward
against our bodies through vacuum of space,
so when the apple breaks from its tree limb
the spinning Earth pushes against the apple,
thus the loosed apple does not fall, but floats.

If I could miss the planet when I leap
I could fly away from its solid surface
and swoop about without Icarian wings
to soar above the labyrinth of vast cities
so I can map the process of success
and navigate my way to paradise.

But here I walk beside you on the world,
searching for the garden of blooming fruit
so we can sit together by the lake
to kiss and talk about meaning of life
as we generate children from our love
and teach them the sweet secret of rebirth.

Though I could clone my body twenty times
to create bodies with genetic code,
each replicant of me would not be me
for each would develop from memories
their own conscious soul separate from mine,
and each would want to live their own weird way.

I love the beauty of this flashing world
so much I want to live ten million years
and savor every life that man could play,
so I must replace my organic flesh
with mechanic form to sustain my brain,
and sing with you forever in bright rain.

Yet after all organic forms have died
and I walk alone on this desolate world,
gleaming robot exploring bleak waste land,
would I not feel strange aching loneliness
of mocking silence from eternal life
to contemplate infinity of death?

So by that time I could accumulate
complete memories of every conscious soul
who ever lived in flow of evolution,
then I would dream entire history of life,
reliving every moment of desire
when we gazed with awe at beauty of life.

Beneath the Tree of Life on river shore,
which sprawls branches to encompass the world,
I stand again at beginning of time
when we first rose tall from the lake of light
to watch the sun gleaming over high peaks
and feel strange ache of joy glow in my heart.

I run forward through every age of man
to dream the rise and fall of empire states,
building cities that teem with crowds of people,
then wandering again along winding rivers,
transforming through each generation self
to flow back into this brain I am now.

I become so many people through dream,
wearing the mask of every human face,
that I forget my own specific name
because millions of people live through me,
each one swimming as seed into the womb
to leap forward incarnate as god self.

After walking all night in purple rain,
transforming from the raven to the wolf,
I become me again at my house door
where I stand and listen to the stars sing,
then go inside and lie down on my bed
to sleep and resurrect with my new name.

So that is why I walked outside the door
and hitchhiked far from sea to shining sea
to sing the vision of the universe
on the street of every town in the land,
and now we sit on the same river shore,
eating the floating apple of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment