Thursday, November 22, 2018

Secret Door To Paradise

Secret Door To Paradise
© Surazeus
2018 11 22

I know how better to live in old times
several centuries ago because my mind
programmed by memories my ancestors lived
more clearly represent their long-lost way of life
since with each generation back I go
more people were alive to make me now.

The number of people who formed my flesh
doubles each generation back in time
so farther back along my chain of being
the more experience surviving this world
my mind retains in genes their bodies wove
combined from every variant of action.

One me-self was from two people designed
so I was four people in my grandparents,
eight in their parents, sixteen in their parents,
and so on doubling every twenty years,
so just over three hundred years ago
ten thousand people alive made my soul.

Just six hundred years ago in time flow
of our world spinning around the bright sun
more than one million people on this Earth
contributed to my genetic code
so almost everyone alive that era
lives forever in the dreams of my brain.

So fourteen hundred years after Christ reigned
one out of every seventy eight people
alive across the whole landscape of Europe
generated bloodlines flowing in my veins,
thus world view of all their lone brains combined
now generate how my brain perceives the world.

I am alive today because ancestors
survived long enough to generate life
so world view my brain conjures represents
wisdom they learned about cause and effect
which helps me navigate maze of this world
when I design creative way of life.

I perform ritual of repeated actions
that generate energy through desire
when I labor with my hands to create
as part of the food-production machine
so I earn reward with credit as cash
through paychecks wired into my bank account.

Through my quest for the Holy Grail of love
I found the secret door to paradise
where I work making maps and writing poems
to pay for home where my wife and kids live
for this brief time in shining Camelot
till time crushes my Heaven into dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment