Saturday, November 17, 2018

Map Intricate Web Of Light

Map Intricate Web Of Light
© Surazeus
2018 11 17

When I crawl from glass bones of my ancestors
my ancient spirit returns to strange rivers
where I create pure light my eyes perceive
because I speak vibration of my heart
so others see transcendent light I dream
that hour they pull me from womb of my mother.

Weird syntax of my marble obelisk
reveres new symbol of oblivion
where narrative of doubt on parchment skin
prints meaning of true love with flowing blood
which details penchant for rebirth I play
capture the flag on mountain of cracked skulls.

These rancid hours of evanescent truth
choking me before I comprehend faith
drown my sponge brain in irregular brine
when I seek absolution from the clown
to escape the pickle of superstition
which fails to explain why I am me now.

I wake from susurrous trance of desire
to argue relevancy of monarchs
who want to vary expressions of truth
which obscure meaning only sages know
though we overthrow all arrogant kings
and crucify presidents who fail duty.

When three ravens with tangled wings appear
from gold-glowing clouds to reveal star lake
will blind witch give me sword forged from despair
so I may defy dictator of virtue
and build new castle on skulls of ancestors
which sing prophecies with voice of lake frogs.

Since the leader of our great empire died
before the laughing Pegasus was spied
prancing on glass piano, where my heart
beats entrancing melodies I concealed
with math formulas, we must now restore
blind witch as first mother of temple door.

Your riddles cannot confound my quick mind
which skitters deep into cabinet maze
where secrets are carved on huge dragon bones
so I read each verse the dictator squished
since flowers of evil spring from dreaming eyes
though no one but me stares at empty throne.

I am true pure-blood wizard with three eyes
bound to great Family of the Holy Grail
connecting castles in network of power
which gleams from crown I place on my own head
to declare myself master of word spells,
then drink vampire blood from jeweled gold grail.

Each time I climb winding trail of Parnassus
I kneel by fountain of the flying horse
to taste blood of Earth gushing from her heart
which transforms me from fragile scientist
to blind messiah with one hundred angels
commissioned to restore United Nations.

Now I must map intricate web of light
that spirals from flash-pulse of the White Whole
so I wake at the Big Bang of all time
to dream evolution into this brain
since every atom was forged at First Flash
which generates consciousness of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment