Friday, November 23, 2018

Their Fight With Death

Their Fight With Death
© Surazeus
2018 11 23

I walk the lonely streets in evening dusk,
no more than silent companion of Death,
who explains in the brown of falling leaves
and glow of streetlights in pools on black road
why my heart is empty as the black hole
that sucks all rays of light into its sphere.

Alone outside warm homes where people feast,
I listen to loud nothing in stark wind
and see the whole universe in rain drops
that glisten on bare limbs above my head,
then stare into the bottomless abyss
who smiles back and assures me light will flash.

All social rituals of the state-power game
exile me from the court of noble souls
where the successful exchange business cards
to operate vast financial spider web
where I flap my butterfly wings of song
to gyrate hurricane of revolution.

The angel who descends on wings of fire
to bring message of peace to all mankind
is shot dead by the hunter in red hat
who bakes it in the oven of religion
so his family can feast on turkey meat
and give thanks they could conquer this whole land.

Because I cannot stop for Death at dawn
while planting apple trees on my front lawn
Death stops for me on the lonely highway
so I step inside her carriage to pray,
not for the fraud of immortality,
but sacred right of private liberty.

I sit on the small front porch of my house
thirty years after I wandered in rain
and remember when I began my quest
to find the secret of the Holy Grail
when I traveled with guitar from Seattle
east across the continent of lost souls.

From Jesus Christ down to George Washington,
and every Plantagenet President
elected to reign in the White House office,
the Crown of David in their bloodline flows
to generate kings who rule Christendom
two thousand years through political games.

This overarching narrative of power
frames all competitions to control land
through hearts and minds of people who unite
to form one nation under Father God
whose descendants claim divine right to rule,
deconstructed as Nationalist Patriarchy.

Should I campaign to rule as President,
run supported by Christianity
as white nationalist political party
that operates on one simple principle
that descendants of Jesus and his wife
alone may rule the nations of the Earth?

When Galileo gazed through telescope
to see stars are not fixed eternal nodes
but distant swirling spheres of glowing gas
like our sun, he shattered our old world view
based on concepts made by Plato and Paul
that Jesus is God born as Human Idea.

When cathedral of faith in the dead god
collapses into violence of world wars
we will build new cathedral to science
so we can investigate truth of nature
and find Ideal forms through characters
where gods of myths represent human traits.

Christianity is political party
that sons of Jesus alone can rule nations,
but we overthrow kings as selfish tyrants
and elect honest people with grand vision
to execute programs on equal justice
for all races become one global family.

Whatever games of power that people play
our Eternal Blue Sky shimmers with light
that illuminates our faces as masks
with indifferent beams of life-sparking force
so we play archetype roles through our lives
whether king or pawn in chess game of death.

I walk the nameless streets in evening dusk
to contemplate stories of human life
about people who grasp for temporal power
and laugh because they all crumble to dust
that swirls around me in the evening breeze
so I sing elegy of their fight with Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment